Here is a list of all the topics I want to write about but just don’t have the time, so, if you have a view then vote for one and I’ll write up the most popular choice.
- How to work out what will most likely happen under any given transit. The process is a lot less speculative than you might imagine and it’s also highly personalised, a Moon-Pluto transit by Secondary Progression will have a common theme but it will affect two different people in different ways, but in measurable ways. That said, a Moon – Pluto transit will always evince a commonality of expression for an individual with only a certain degree of variance (based around such factors as type of application, development of the life narrative and so forth)
- The manner in which different signs and combinations evince specific fields of difficulty. Scorpio for example has a trust and abandonment complex inbuilt; I think that understanding the procedural nature of evolvement through a sign’s typical life-cycle is essential to mastering its challenges, thus to your growth and development; it is an intrinsic role in your raison d’etre. To be or not to be, that is the choice. There’s a fantastic personal side-issue here about opening chakras, and I’d want to talk a little about my heart chakra and how I can’t stop crying like a big girl when I watch movies but now I have a throat chakra problem, which is causing me all sorts of hell.
- Mars – Jupiter aspects, specifically the square. This aspect is a pain in the posterior. Or maybe the Sun – Saturn contact. Or how about the theory that an opposition is probably a better aspect to find in your nativity than a trine! Oh gosh, that’s controversial.
- I’ve already written about the upcoming eclipse, so I don’t think I shall say too much more about it, but I do know that it’s going to be a big deal for certain individuals in the public eye. Barack Obama is one, but even more so is Richard Branson, expect something quite spectacular to happen in his life in the next year or so. And Billy Connolly too.
- Otherwise, maybe there’s something that I might know about that you’d like to understand better so feel free to make a suggestion.
If I get no votes or suggestions then I shan’t write anything at all, so there! Now I’m off to work…