I would like to very briefly pursue another theme from the previous post and explore a little further some of the implications found within the astrology of Denise Richards, the (now) ex-wife of Charlie Sheen. The couple are still involved in an acrimonious custody dispute over their two children. Back in May Celebrity Justice ran with this story:Denise Richards is making her kids reality television stars and her fuming ex-husband Charlie Sheen is powerless to stop her. Daughters, Lola, 2, and Sam, 3, are headed for Hollywood, as Denise is making the rounds on the nation’s talk show circuit this week promoting a new reality show about her home life called “Denise Richards: It’s Complicated.” But what this star is also highlighting is her ruthless decision to showcase her two toddlers on television in an attempt to jumpstart her career.
What transpires from the remainder of this story is yet more sordid and rather unsavoury grist for the vicarious mill of celebrity-worship, the parry and riposte of two people behaving with considerably less class than their children, but that aside, no tale of separation would be complete without an exploration of both participants’ astrologies. Denise Richards’ situation is immeasurably complicated most especially in the matter of marriage and divorce by lack of a birth time, without a descendant much invaluable insight is lost, although there are a few interesting configurations which will have a bearing nonetheless.
- Mercury is Cazimi, which in Aquarius gives a slightly offbeat and quirkily exalted manner of communication, this alone ought to make Richards very intriguing to know, but the square to Saturn is undoubtedly difficult. The impression that she gives of being free and unfettered is likely to jar incongruously by a no-doubt materialistic streak and any Sun-Saturn stress very often manifests as a tendency to difficult separations, undoubtedly a factor in the marriage breakdown.
- While Charlie Sheen has a difficult Sun-Pluto opposition, Richards is very much the feminine counterpart with Moon opposition Pluto. Here then is someone that is prone to jealousy and emotional upset, Pluto sits on the Aries Point of Libra too, thus a possibility of fame or renown through marriage which essentially jars with a rather aggressive instinctive nature and a tendency to mania. She probably goes off-reservation when she starts to feel insecure or uncomfortable as a result making disputes more serious than they might otherwise need be.
- Uranus is Ptolemaically peregrine in Libra. This need not be an especial difficulty, although it can create shocks and upsets in close partnerships if the rest of the chart shows a tendency to extremes which is certainly in evidence here. Usually there are somewhat peculiar ideas about marriage and a need to be given a great deal of consideration, otherwise trouble results, irritability can be a problem too. The quindeciles to Moon and Mars will only add compulsion and stress, however the key observation is the inclination to form partnerships with unusual individuals.
- Tee-squared Jupiter in dour Capricorn is a profoundly difficult placement suggesting a serious lack of joie-de-vivre, especially in earlier life. It creates a surfeit of potentially cold ambition and a great deal of stress, most especially because she will struggle to feel very optimistic or positive.
- Although not rendered, Venus is conjunct Chiron, an aspect which I wrote about recently on the excellent Jeff’s site Sasstrology thus: The conjunction will probably be felt most keenly as the “pain of love.” Perhaps our relationships cause us continual anxiety and uncertainty, or we feel insecure even when we know we should not really. Mostly, with the conjunction it creates an intense longing for love, but crucially, even when love is found, it does not feel secure enough. For this connection, it seems that no amount of love is ever enough. We feel others’ pain and unhappiness, too — especially in close personal relationships — and may tend to take ownership of it, and feel that it is a sign of wrongness in the partnership. We may try to heal those with whom we are in love as a means of avoiding the necessity to heal ourselves, and we might become quite difficult to love as a result. Both Kurt Cobain and Marilyn Monroe shared this aspect.
- Both Sun and Venus are detrimented but Venus is well aspected and forms a mutual reception with Mars which creates an excellent attractive influence in her nature and manner.
It is more than a little unfortunate that the birth-time is not known, but the overall ambience is still quite clear; here is a quirky and attractive personality that manifests a fair degree of stress and difficulty within relationships. There is also a definite potential for extreme emotional states which is certainly exacerbated by an almost complete lack of water, which always creates a tendency to overreact to conflict due to an inability to empathise; such people very often cannot appreciate the hurt they cause or the consequences of their venom.
Leave a Reply